Forms and other types of information of interest to members and friends of the church are available here.
- Childcare Request Form
- Directory Update Form
- Pledging Information
- Property Maintenance Request Form
- Publicity Request Form
- Pulpit Announcement Request Form
- Standing Committees
Please use the Childcare Request Form if you wish to request childcare for a church event. If you have any questions or concerns about childcare for your event, please e-mail our Childcare Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church Directory Update
Our church directory helps us all keep in touch and facilitates the good work we do in the world. To update your information in our church directory, or provide it for the first time, please use the Directory Update Form.
We typically publish an updated print version of the directory in late October/early November each year. We also update our digital version of the directory throughout the year as new information comes – if you would like an electronic copy of most recent version of the directory sent to you, please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
To make a pledge to support the operating budget of our church for the current year, please download, fill out and submit to the office the 2016-2017 Pledge Form – our church financial year runs in a 12-month period from July 1st to June 30th. To make your pledge for this year’s stewardship campaign for the 2017-2018 operating budget, please use the 2017-2018 Pledge Form.
Automatic Pledge Payments
Once you’ve filled out and submitted your pledge, you have the option to set up your pledge payments to be automatically deducted from your bank account every month.
To auto-deduct your pledge for this, complete and drop a 2016-2017 Pledge Debit Authorization Form along with a voided check in the Office Administrator’s mailbox in the church office. To auto-deduct your pledge for next year beginning in July 2017, please use the 2017-2018 Pledge Debit Authorization Form.
If you have any questions or concerns about pledge forms or pledge auto-deducting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find a problem with the physical structure of the church somewhere – think clogged toilet, leaking sink, or broken window – please use the Property Maintenance Request Form to send a repair request directly to the Property Maintenance Committee.
Our church offers many programs and events over the course of the year, and attendance is very often directly proportional to the amount and number of different ways you have publicized said program/event. Increasingly, it is vital you publicize your event in multiple formats, so we suggest using all of the formats available to you below.
To publicize your event, utilize the:
1) Publicity Request Form – Using this form, you can submit requests for the Friday eBlast, the Order of Service announcements section, and the public UUCM Facebook page (for events and programs of interest to and inclusive of the larger community).
2) Pulpit Announcement Request Form – Submit a Pulpit Announcement Request for the Sunday before your event, and, if your event or program is on a Sunday, a second Pulpit Announcement Request for that Sunday.
3) UUCM Facebook Group – Post your announcement yourself to the UUCM Facebook Group. Anyone who is a member of the page can post themselves. If you’re not on Facebook, find a member of your committee or program who is and have them do this.
NOTE: Unigram submissions should still be sent to email@example.com.
To view a list of the Standing Committees of the church, a brief description of their function, and the name of the current chairperson, click here.