Exploring faith. Practicing inclusivity. Living justice.
We, the Unitarian Universalist Church of Muncie, are a church family, relating to one another with love, kindness, fellowship, humility, joy and generosity.
- We encourage open, lifelong religious exploration, drawing upon reason, spirituality, and curiosity.
- We strengthen one another, offering acceptance, nourishment, and mutual support.
- We welcome people of all identities, regardless of age, class, culture, race, ableness, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- We seek deeper, stronger, more transformative relationships that foster growth and healing for ourselves, our church, and our communities.
- We promote social justice, serving as a force for good and for lasting societal change.
- We serve as stewards of our church, this country, and the world.